About this Company
Inspection Measurement Company (IMC) originated as Inspection Control Company (ICC) in 1954. ICC was located in Lake City, Michigan and manufactured chrome plated gage blocks. ICC moved operations in 1984 to Grand Rapids, Michigan and expanded in 1990 as a distributor for various lines of precision measuring equipment. ICC was renamed to IMC in 1992 following the sale of the manufacturing division while maintaining laboratory and on-site calibration operations.