Labs typically validate reports by conducting a series of asset quality control (QC) and quality service assurance (QA) procedures. These procedures may include:
- Method validation: Labs will validate the testing methods used to ensure they are accurate, reliable, and specific. This may involve testing method performance using known samples and comparing results to established standards.
- Instrument validation: Labs will validate the instruments and lab equipment used in testing to ensure they are in good working condition and provide accurate results.
- Sample preparation validation: Labs will validate the sample preparation methods used to ensure samples are properly prepared and that the results are not affected by any errors.
- Data analysis and interpretation: Labs will validate the data analysis and interpretation methods used to ensure that the results are accurate and meaningful.
- Proficiency testing: Labs will participate in proficiency testing programs, which are external tests or evaluations that compare the lab’s performance to other labs and established standards.
- Quality control: Labs will conduct internal quality control procedures to ensure that results are accurate, reliable and consistent.
Qualer’s lab management software solution help you to take the guesswork out of asset management, giving you the tools you need to face and pass an audit with ease. Qualer is a CMMS software solution with a singular focus: shaping the future of asset health. We’ve designed a collaborative ecosystem that connects all of the pieces and people you need to manage the lifecycle of critical assets together. Qualer empowers all stakeholders to communicate seamlessly under a single platform, creating alignment, and making sure the right people are involved at the right time.